Tiny Star

February 12, 2022

henlo friends c:

haiii jammers!!

um.. quite a whirlwind has happened in the past months i've been non-existent on this platform, and AJ haha. 

before i really go deep into the explanations and stuff, where have i been??

over the past couple of months, i've really been trying to prioritize relationships and self care, something i know a lot of others have been struggling with during whatever year of covid we're on W-W. one of my new years' resolutions was to be more open, and try and make some more friends! a bit cliche, but it's something i feel i should work on a biiiit more ^w^. as well as life, i've gotten a lot more pressure to finish off my middle school years strong! with high school looming over my head, it's definitely been a bit of a struggle balancing everything.. but hey, we're still here, and i am generally excited for the new school c:

it's definitely been an eventful couple of months; if you weren't a very avid reader of the AJSASS, we noticed a shortage in the activity and amount of scamming occuring in Jamaa, and in the end the content wasn't delivering. it did unfortunately shut down, but as far as i know the posts and past content will remain open to viewers! they have some very informative pages, and i highly recommend you check their blog out here: https://ajsass.blogspot.com/. i was only active as a staff member for a couple of months, but i really supported and agreed with their initative and goal! i did meet a lot of amazing people, and i highly doubt it's something i'll forget. 

among all of these revelations and self-reflections, i've actually been really improving + working on myself, something i'm extremely proud of ^w^. i have indeed made some new friends, and i've discovered new passions like kpop, Minecraft and Genshin Impact, and sewing! eheh.

the thing is, i don't want this to be a "goodbye" post. at the moment, i have removed Animal Jam off of my laptop, mainly for storage, partly for a dying interest and a bit of toxicity surrounding the app, but i will most likely never fully remove the idea of re-downloading it from my brain. once again, please do not take this as a goodbye post!! i'm a bit worried some might, and i'm telling you now, it's not! i have been frequently popping on Blogger to read everyone's posts i've missed and aaa, whenever i read them i can literally see myself, sitting at my little desk reading the Animal Jam Stream and thinking "wow, i want to do this, too." 

this community is too special to let go, and as for now, i will not be "leaving" it ahah. to all the jammers that are still playing, any new changes to the game?? any cool looooooreeee that i missed O-O?

i have about 27 draft posts, so expect something in the future...

TOODLES FOR NOW, FRIENDS c:

~popcorn

7 comments:

  1. Popcorn!!!! So great to read a post from you :'D
    I'm really happy you've been taking this time for self-care and self-reflecting. That stuff is so important and I think people underestimate its power.

    I also resonate with your New Years resolution of being more open and reaching out to people-- while I didn't make any resolutions for this new year, it's something I've recently realized is an important goal to work towards. I've been quite a recluse for a while, and I think it's time I fight that social anxiety and try to start conversations with people in my classes.

    So cool you've gotten into some new passions! I personally like hand-sewing a lot. It really helped me stay focused during class when everything was online ^^

    And as for AJ lore, well, you're in luck! jrl4547 wrote up a great post literally two days ago about a revelation they had about the Alphas after reading an interesting comment from AJHQ. I highly recommend!

    Keep being you, Popcorn! You got every reason to be proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sNIFFLE.

      Thank you so so much, Doomy, this blog wouldn't have existed if not for yours ^w^

      And thanks for mentioning that post! I just read it prior to writing this comment, and it's incredibly fascinating! I always thought Juno was an alpha from the way AJHQ treated them, but I guess not? Ah, maybe we'll get some clarification in the future.

      Thank you once again Doomy, I am excited to see what the future holds c':

      ~popcorn

      Delete
  2. wow you are brilliant for being in middle school! that's insane

    balance is key, huh? keep doing you and work on yourself - grow into the person you know you want to be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Penguin c:

      It really is! There are a lot of factors when it comes to managing a blog + the daily adventures of personal lives. And that's some great advice, thank you ^w^

      Delete
  3. Hello Popcorn! It's me, Wild, commenting from a break in the middle of math class (which is why I'm not signed in).

    Welcome back :D and you're not alone - I uninstalled AJPW from my device for storage purposes, because honestly I was kind of done with the toxic stuff, and all the drama, and the sad stuff about Cinders and such. :(

    Hmmm I'm also trying to work on that I guess, but when it comes to interacting with others I sometimes just freeze up if I don't know them well. Its awesome that you're doing well with that-

    But yeah, I'm so glad you're back! I've missed reading your posts haha there's just something, I guess, about your writing style that's uniquely YOU and super entertaining to read. And your posts always make me smile :D

    Let's finish off middle school strong together~

    P.S. How's course selections for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaa Wild, hello!!

      Your words are so sweet, thank you :')))

      And I totally understand the reasoning behind you installing AJPW as well; I completely agree with you about the Cinders decision made my AJHQ.. it was a genuinely strange + frankly WRONG arrangement, in my opinion.

      Ah, yes, I will say I sugar-coated it a tad haha.. it's a struggle and work in progress for sure! I think patience and practice are the ultimate keys, at least from my experience, and I'm sure that it will become easier for you c:

      Once again, thank you so much!

      YESS, WOOHOO. The course selections have been pretty good to me so far, it's been a pretty big adjustment as junior high is much different from the real thing haha~ I wish you luck with your pre-high school adventures c:

      ~popcorn

      Delete
  4. i'm glad you're working on yourself! all in all, this is a personal project and posting regularly isn't everything

    good luck in school! and it's nice to hear that you're making new friends and finding new passions

    (and now is when i start backreading all the posts that have come out since this one)

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX