Tiny Star

February 17, 2022

The Daily Interview - Season 2, Ep. 3: Creativey

haii jammers! 

it's popcorn here, back with another TDI episode!

our special guest today is the one and only, Creativey!


Creativey is an Animal Jam influencer and Jambassador, newly added to the team back in April. She currently has a grand total of 13,000 subscribers on her YouTube and about 1,600 followers on Instagram.

thank you so much for your kindness and participation during this interview, Creativey C: 

let's hop into the post!

<><><>

How did you come up with your username?

So how I came up with my user was in 2020 of January and I had recently got hacked and I wanted to change my username to start fresh. I was on a call with my best friend Jenna and we spent two hours trying to figure out a good username for me and we went through every possible combination with creative in it or something to do with it. Jenna suggested Creativey like creative with a y but I was debating it. In the end, I finally decided to go with Creativey because it was simple and honestly it just went well all together and now I love my user! That's how I got it :)

When did you become a Jambassador?

I became a Jambassador on April 27th, 2021.

How has being a Jambassador in Animal Jam changed the way you play? (i.e. people follow you, people are in your den more)

Being a Jambassador hasn’t changed the way I play much, or if anything it's just the same, but it's pretty chill! I don’t mind people following me or coming to my den even though usually there are no people in my den XD I honestly just go around and vibe with people whether they're my buddies or people I meet in the game and I just have a fun time!

When did you start gaining popularity on your social medias? (primarily YouTube and Instagram)

I don’t know when I started gaining popularity but I think maybe last summer or before then. It was definitely on YouTube since that is where I post my content.

Are there any jammers that you used to or still look up to?

There's not anyone specific I looked up too but I have always admired the older Jambassadors!

<><><>

Creativey's YouTube and Instagram can be found by clicking on those links! as she stated in the interview, she posts the most of her content on her YouTube, so that's where you'd probably find her more active!

once again, thank you Creativey for your cooperation C: i enjoyed interviewing you!

toodles!

~popcorn 🦝

2 comments:

  1. Hi blossom, I was thinking about all of the interviews your doing and If you don't mind, you can interview me. I know I not well known, but I do have a bit of experience with aj, aj classic, Roblox and the math game called prodigy.
    -coolfunpigeons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Princess Brightstar! Awesome, thank you for letting me know! I actually was planning on doing a season 3 of TDI which would feature current AJ bloggers, would you be interested in that?

      ~popcorn

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX