Tiny Star

February 23, 2022

good RIM ?! + annoying jam-a-gram glitch ..

hai hai jammers!

it's 12:36 a.m. on a school night, my brain is fried, and i have 2 homework assignments left in geometry, but i am writing this gosh darn it and i am finishing it.

and this post will most likely not be published on the day i'm writing it, but happy 2-22-22! it's not some big nation-wide celebration or anything, but it's strange to think that as of now, it won't happen again (there aren't 33 days in a month, at the moment), and the last and only other time it's happened was about 920 years ago, i believe. i don't know, just kinda cool to reflect on hehe

how have you guys been? it's been an eventful week for me, to say the least haha~ i ended up reinstalling AJC because i had the day off and was being very un-productive.. 

i don't want to say "wowow aj looked so different" as i've only not played the game for about 2 months. all in all, everything looked pretty much the same! i had a buddy log on about 5 minutes after i did, and it was nice catching up with her hahaa. apparently she hadn't logged on in a couple of months either, so it was a big, happy reunion. ✨yay✨. i may or may not have forgotten my password prior to my return to Animal Jam but... we're just not going to talk about that :)) 

aNYways-

i happened to log in on RIM monday, and was pleasantly surprised by it.. honestly, it didn't look too bad! 

edit: the fact i got so excited about that is a bit sad but okay 💀 




SKJSKHKS i'm sorry for that.

the second thing i wanted to talk about was that annoying "Animal Jam Rocks!" message that seems to replace the text i send in AJ. it hadn't happened a few weeks prior to me uninstalling it, but it seems to have started again and wahhhh.

it's so awkward when you send them a compliment like "i like your outfit!" and they respond with "huh" or "says AJ Rocks" :"""""""""""""D

has it been happening recently to any jammers? let me know, it could very well just be a problem on my end hahahah.

but that will wrap up the post, i'm sorry it's so short!

iiiii hope you enjoyed, and stay tuned for upcoming posts! c:

toodles toodles toodles~

~popcorn

5 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, 2's day~

    And you're not on February break? Oh - rip - I am ;w; that's why I'm not commenting at 11 PM like I usually do

    I'm very sorry; Geometry assignments suck. I literally have to drag myself to the table and write my Geometry proofs because they're so boringggggggggg. We're doing the Pythagorean Theorem (and intro to trig...!!!) now, what about you?

    As for the JAG thing, I couldn't say because I do not have AJ installed at the moment. Hope you get that fixed though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :OO that's lucky! I don't think my city holds February breaks.. unless they just took it away because of the snow days we got.

      Exactlyy, I hate just the thought of having to do them TwT. We're actually doing about the same as you guys, special right triangles + sine and cosine and tangent and whatever else 😭 I feel like trig has been the easiest out of most of the things we've learned though, so I'm grateful we're learning something like that ahjskgd

      Thank youu :]

      ~popcorn

      Delete
  2. Hey wow that is a nicely colored RIM :0
    It's better than the original Spring Phantom Hat!
    It also seems that AJHQ forgot to post about the Rare Item Monday on the Daily Explorer (in AJC or AJPW).

    And the AJ Rocks glitch? OOF that's been going on for years. I had thought it was just if you're nonmember and send someone a JAG while they're offline, but if you're a member and it's happening to you... AJ most definitely gotta fix that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! A bit surprised at how nice it looked judging from past RIMs, but I'll take it!

      Mannn, really?? I think it only started happening to me a couple of months ago, and it's progressively gotten worse ':D Hopes that it gets fixed soon!

      Delete
  3. wow this is definitely a rim that looks better than the original item!

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX