Tiny Star

December 9, 2022

AAH

hey !! 

':D

i did the thing i swore to myself i wouldn't. go months without a post with no explanation. i feel like my last couple of posts i've just been apologizing about my inconsistency though, so one could argue it was bound to happen...

anyways.

hello! it's quite strange writing a post like this after so long 😭, but i hope whoever still reads this has been having a very good rest of their year. i haven't written since march !! that's crazy. 

a couple of updates about me, i've been having a pretty good year c: i celebrated my birthday a couple months ago, and my mental health has improved drastically this autumn. the covid rave has thankfully gone down in my area; not before i got it, unfortunately. but i'm alive and well now :') i started freshman year aaa. it's not been bad so far, thank goodness. i am taking an ap class which i most definitely regret signing up for, but i have a cool teacher. ONLY reason it's bearable. 

i'm excited for the upcoming holiday season! whatever you celebrate, i hope you have a nice couple of weeksss.

hoping to be back on here for a more elaborate post, but this will do for now! c:

~popcorn 

4 comments:

  1. POPCORN!!! YOURE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AaA
    anyways yeah hiiiii hello from the other side of high school! I am NOT taking an AP course (oof, but hopefully it's carrying your GPA) but I have all honors which is mostly OK. I have received my first C-, lets gooooo

    Glad to hear your mental health and COVID situation are doing well. I hope COVID wasn't too cruel to you!

    Hope to see you back soon and definitely expect a little something for the holidays (probably around new years is my goal).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wild AA HEY!!!
      I was really surprised the class was even offered to freshman actually! It's very rare in a lot of other districts apparently. Honors!! Good for you! And don't worry about that C-, you passed and it's the first semester of your 4 years. I wouldn't sweat it c:

      Aw, okay, I'll be on the lookout!

      lots of love, popcorn

      Delete
  2. welcome back! glad to see you're doing better :D gl in your classes and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. POPCORN!!!
    it's me, Vai!!

    I made a blog :3
    https://vaiana70aj.wixsite.com/animal-jam-novel
    I hope you like it :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX