Tiny Star

November 27, 2020

Inventory Broadcast & Rants About Items :D

 Hi jammers! Popcorn here, and for today's post I've decided to just show you and rank my top 5 favorite NM clothing items in my inventory! I'll rant about some, and just describe them too! (Sorry, I know this post may be a bit boring! I'm running out of content ideas! 😰 If you have any, I'm open to suggestions! XP) Sooooo, let's get started!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Candy Cane Socks - This item is BY FAR one of my favorite items in Animal Jam! The socks look soooo great on every animal, which is something I really like about them :D. They also remind me of the holidays (which is always a plus). I started a collection of them a couple of months ago because I was just insanely bored one day 0_0, and I really enjoyed all of the different colors! The worth (based off of Animal Jam Worth Wiki) I think, is about a clothing beta. So they weren't to hard to get, because they were such low demand. (Here is my collection)



I know it's not HUGE, but I'm pretty proud of myself :) 

Moving on to item #2!

2. Light Up Swirl Ring - This item and the Candy Cane Socks were really neck and neck when I was ranking these items! The thing I probably like most about the ring, is that it actually moves which is SUPER cool. I'm happy that AJ didn't just make it a colorful ring. Applause to them 👏. I also love how there are different colors/designs. I think the total amount of rings in the set are 4, with one being the purple swirl ring, another being the blue and yellow flower ring, another being a green paw ring, and I am pretty sure there is a pink horseshoe ring as well! Although the flower ring is probably my favorite, the swirl ring comes in very close second! Here's a picture of the swirl ring I have :) 

Onto the next item! 

3. Round Glasses - UGHHHH this one is so hard! I have 2 other top choices that you will se later on, but here's why I really love the round glasses: they look soooo cute on an animal! (I think especially the bunnies, wolves, and arctic wolves.) I know they're not anything rare and special, but I think that's what makes them unique! A lot of people may collect (and like more) rarer and higher-in-demand items. I believe they are 300 gems each too, so really inexpensive!

There's not to much to rant about these, but next to time you're taking a trip to Jam Mart Clothing, try these out on your animal! 


Moving on...

4. Rare Cupcake Hat - Yeeeeees, I'm very surprised with myself to find that I have placed this in 4th place, but here we are XD. The Rare Cupcake Hat is really such a great item itself, but I like to pair it with some other colorful items like the Pirate Sword, Rare Bow and Arrows, and any of the Light Up Rings! The worth for this item, I would say, can be about 2-3 RIMS (Rare Item Mondays) to 1-2 clothing betas. It's not that high in demand, and this item is NOT available for purchase! 

Here's my wolf in my Cupcake Hat outfit :) --->

Don't you just love how it sits on your head like that? 😆

Onto the last and final item:

5. Club Jeoz Hat - Finally, we have the one, the only, the Club Jeoz Hat! This item, like the Light Up Rings, have that same special something that I personally love in AJ clothing items... the movement! The music note effects really add something to the hat itself! And I love all of the different colors it offers! There are 8 different hats and have the following colors: purple, blue, red/orange, pink, yellow/white cream, green, purple/red, and green/black. I currently have the green and black one which might be my favorite! (Here's a picture)

And those were my top 5 clothing items in my inventory! Question for the comments: what is/are your favorite(s) clothing items in AJ? 

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

~popcorn












3 comments:

  1. I like Candy Cane Socks too, but unfortunately they don't look great on pandas xD
    Not many clothing items look good on AJ pandas and there's often a lot of annoying visual glitches/clipping that's hard to work around, haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOWEVER I love the Club Geoz Hat and would say it definitely looks great on all animals :D

      Delete
    2. That's weird! Yeah I probably shouldn't have assumed it looks good on all animals when I haven't seen it on all animals ahaha...

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX